Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Music

Hello my poor neglected blog. Since I have last posted on you I have handed in four papers, am handing another one in tomorrow and have a final essay due next Wednesday and then I am free until exams! Of course, my first is the day after on the 1st, but hey. I can pretend that things are going to get better right? Right. I have also discovered tumblr, and you are more than welcome watch my crazy over there if you like. My page is here. There is very little other news to share with you all, other than I went home last weekend and made some fancy food and took some lovely pictures. In fact, when I am feel less lazy I will post pictures and tell you guys all about it! Until then, enjoy some random Coheed and Cambria, because I have been listening to this song all day.

1 comment:

Rose said...

good topic congratulations Rose

Post a Comment