Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kiera Blogs (About Star Trek)

Seriously, if I'm not posting book reviews, I'm posting about Star Trek. I think I need to get a life -or a least a new obsession. Or I should work on one of about five essays that are currently demanding my attention. Seriously kids, when your parents tell you university is a good idea, they lie. It's a terrible place in which you pay a ton of money to be forced to spend all of your "free time" writing papers. I have nine papers due this month. Nine. Totalling upwards of 60 papers (I swear, I'm not even joking. One assignment isn't even half done and I'm already pushing 3000 words). Not the point though. This is another epic Star Trek post (also can be known as Reasons Why Kiera and Caitlin Should Not Be Allowed To Be Anywhere Near Each Other).

So. Caitlin and I got together tonight to watch the Brother Grimm. After which we would theoretically each go back to doing homework like good students. Since this is us, clearly that didn't happen. Oh no, we had to discover the complete and utter hilarity that are interviews featuring Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto. Oh my God. Those boys should never ever be allowed to not be together, because they're friggin' hilarious. Since I love all of my readers to a depth that is slightly ridiculous I thought I would spread the joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment