Friday, January 29, 2010

The Very Secret Diaries

As I am a good, hard working university student I was diligently working on an essay when something was brought to my attention. Apparently some people (Caitlin, I'm looking at you) have been living under very large rocks, and have never experienced the awesomeness that is the Very Secret Diaries of the Fellowship of the Ring.

Excerpts:

Legolas

Day Ten: Gandalf fell into shadow. In other news, I think I am developing a spot on my nose. V. serious situation, as Elven spots likely to last for 500 years or more.

Still prettiest, despite blasted spot.


Legolas pt. II

Day One: Whee!

Day Two: I like to run!

Day Three: I look good when I run!

Day Four: I also look good standing still. Running across Riddermark v. good excercise. I swear my butt has just gotten firmer. Is that even possible?

Day Six: Is Gimli staring at my butt?

Day Seven: No wonder he's always lagging behind.

Aragorn

Day One: Ringwraiths killed: 4. V. good.
Met up with Hobbits. Walked forty miles. Skinned a squirrel and ate it.
Still not King.

No comments:

Post a Comment