Saturday, June 12, 2010

On Laziness and Montreal

You know, I honestly thought that once school was over and it was summer I would blog far mroe frequently. Y'know, 'cause I have all this free time and stuff. Readers, I do have all sorts of free time, but I am also lazy beyond belief. I was going to write a glorious blog post about my adventures in Toronto with the lovely Caitlin, complete with pictures of elephants and scary birds from our trip to the zoo. However, my memory card broke and I lost all my awesome pictures and I decided that I did not want to write a blog post about our adventures without them. This is inexcusable because while on this trip I got to see my favourite band, Coheed and Cambria live in concert. They were amazing and I made a fool of myself by dancing and singing along to all the songs. Somehow, Caitlin still allows herself to be seen with me in public.

My next adventure that I was going to blog about was going to the beautiful city of Montreal with my father and step mother. It was a gorgeous city and I took a ton of pictures, none of which were lost. I got the pictures all resized so they would fit nicely on the blog... and then got lazy. So, I will post these pictures now and try in the future to not be so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment